Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

OO 10.70 - Simulate Outlook Web Login or any other way to clear deleted items folder?

Hi!

Can OO simulate Outlook Web login? My purpose is to clear my Deleted items folder upon logout (I configured it to do so) so mailbox won't get full...

Thanks in advance.

Don

In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
4 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO 10.70 - Simulate Outlook Web Login or any other way to clear deleted items folder?

Business Applications / Library / Operations / Exchange / Mailbox seems interesting.

--Chris

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Re: OO 10.70 - Simulate Outlook Web Login or any other way to clear deleted items folder?

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the response but I have gone thru that path and none of the available steps provided answer to my problem...

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Perhaps you could share the problem a little more fully? As I understand it, you want to be able to run a flow that mimics the steps that OWA takes when a user logs out: that is to say, empty the Deleted Items folder on logout?

My thoughts in suggesting the operations would be to have a flow simply delete the items in the deleted items folder, but that's my assumption on what the problem is.

Thoughts?

--Chris

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Yes you are correct:

As I understand it, you want to be able to run a flow that mimics the steps that OWA takes when a user logs out: that is to say, empty the Deleted Items folder on logout?

I'm trying to find a step that can delete emails in a specific folder...

-Don

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.