Trusted Contributor.. cheikh Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

OO 10.70 reporting

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I'm using  “oo_execution_summary” database table for reporting proposes , but the problem is the database table keeps growing and  it’s necessary to purge the run history.

I want to keep the table records for reporting, but at the same time if I don’t purge the run history it may affect the performance.

I was thinking about archiving the “oo_execution_summary” records in another table, but my report dashboard is in real time.

Does someone has faced this problem?

What is the possible solution?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO 10.70 reporting

Jump to solution

create an after insert/ update trigger to replicate the data to your new table 

or prior to deleting grab the range of records to be removed and push them to a new table via a stored procedure (or an on delete trigger) and create a view to coalesce the result of querying both tables for your real-time view 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO 10.70 reporting

Jump to solution

create an after insert/ update trigger to replicate the data to your new table 

or prior to deleting grab the range of records to be removed and push them to a new table via a stored procedure (or an on delete trigger) and create a view to coalesce the result of querying both tables for your real-time view 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.