Trusted Contributor.. RobertBuerger Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

OO 10.80, Easy way to get userEmailAttribute for logged in user ?

Hello community!

Does anyone knows an easy way to get the mail adress for logged in users? (Active Directory is configured)

If I get the ldap conf there is a "userEmailAttribute". Is it possible to test the ldap

conf against a specific user and in the result I'm getting the mail adress?

Many thanks in advance!

Robert

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: OO 10.80, Easy way to get userEmailAttribute for logged in user ?

Hi there

Can you be more clear around your use case and what you are trying to achieve?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. RobertBuerger Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: OO 10.80, Easy way to get userEmailAttribute for logged in user ?

Of course.

If a user runs a flow I want to extract the mail adress from ldap to send a mail to this user.

The question is if it is possible to use "OO-internal API calls".

If not I'm going to use ldapsearch locally on my OO server to get mail adress. And before this I get execution detail from this run to extract userid.

Many thanks!

Robert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.