Established Member.. Sridhar_yd
Established Member..

OO 9.05 and BSM 9.2 integration issue

Hi All,

I have integrated BSM and OO successfully.

Now I did mapping of CI type to Runbook (Admin -> Integrations -> Operations Orchestration) and I want to execute this Runbook when an event is generated for a particular CI type.

So, I went to Admin -> Event Automation ->  Automatic Run Book Execution.Here I am trying to create a Runbook rule. 

If you set an OOB flow to the CI type then you will be able see the runbook for Atomatic execution. But the same is not happening with my flow.

Now I checked the permissions for both the flows and its same.

Please let me know how can I Run My Flow automatically.

Regards,

Sridhar

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO 9.05 and BSM 9.2 integration issue

Hello,

Have you taken a look at the BSM - OO Integrations Guide for Operations Manager i (BSM) 9.20?  Please see the attached document.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. BearSherman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO 9.05 and BSM 9.2 integration issue

Admin > OMi > Tune Operations Management > Automatic Run Book Rules

Create a "New Item" or edit an existing Item. Make sure an "Event Filter" exists under 'Condition'. When choosing an existing "Event Filter" you can also check to see if it matches a current event using "Find Matching Events".

If the "Event Filter" is setup for your event, check that its matched under "Find Matching Events". If it is showing there, verify that no errors are showing in the log.

Create a simple RBA that pings a server and writes the result to a text file (all variables static). Check if this is being kicked off automatically. If its not, something will show in the log.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.