Absent Member.. WFlores Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO Central Scheduled jobs issues

Hi,

I'm having a few problems with manually and programatically scheduling OO workflows using Central and Studio.  We're at OO 10.20.  

The following are the issues I'm encountering:

1- When a workflow is scheduled (either manually through central or automatically through OO Studio) the history does not show in OO Central's "Run Explorer".  I can see the job being scheduled (although sometimes I have to log off and on), but don't see the job history.  

2 - When a workflow is scheduled (either manually through central or automatically through OO Studio) and I manually go into Central to edit the job, I am not able to edit - the save optio nis grayed out.

3 - If I do the steps in issue number 2 stated above and try to create a new scheduled job, the save option is grayed out.

Also - is there a limit to the number of jobs you can have scheduled in Central?

Thanks,

Wadis

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Felipe_A_OO Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: OO Central Scheduled jobs issues

Hello,

You need an user that can schedule flows in order to not see the greyed out options, also I am not getting on all the information what do you mean by "jobs".

An scheduled flow will run as expected the time you have schedule it and it should reflect upon the dashboard when it is executed.

There is not a limit in the number of schedule flows but you need to plan according your system limitations.

Regards. 

Regards,
Felipe Alvarado S|SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operation Orchestration
Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi, thanks for the reply. By schedule jobs, I mean scheduled flows.
I have an account that can schedule flows and have been able to schedule them but have been experiencing the issues i noted in the post. Not sure why after I create a job I can't edit it and if I try to create a new one after attempting to edit a previous one, I can't. If I log in and out I'm able to create a job again. I've tried it multiple times to make sure it's not something wring with my session.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

I'm also not seeing the run history in the dashboard. Are there aby logs I can look at or send to HP?

Thanks again.
0 Likes
Felipe_A_OO Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

The general log will show WARN and ERROR logged you can confirm if it is the scheduler or the session failing, I cannot think of other possible reason now that you make sure the user have the rights.

Are you using LDAP?

Have you tried scheduling from outside OO.

Regards,
Felipe Alvarado S|SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operation Orchestration
Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

I'm logging in with my active directory credentials.  I don't see much in the CSA.log.  Is there another log I can look at?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.