Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

OO Central schedules late synchronization

Hi,

This post is to find a solution for a new issue with our OO 10.20.

Since some days, our OO presents a strange behaviour:

For eg, if i have a schedule that must start at 12h00, so in my central, at 12h00-12h01-12h02 no thing appear in executions list, but at 12h03 i see my schedule executing and in Duration it is written 3 min.

So what i undersstand, is that the execution was starts at time but the question is why it was not in the executions list since the first fw seconds, why it appears after 2 or 3 min.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO Central schedules late synchronization

The number of jobs executed in batches is configured in the wrapper war file ({centralInstallPath}/tomcat/webapps/oo/WEB-INF/lib/engine-webapp*.jar)

You however also appear to have underlying DB or application issues which also further skew performance of the tool. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.