mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

OO Community Hackathon 2016 - Automated End-To-End Vulnerability Management

Jump to solution

Dear HPE Team,

Thanks for that short Demo, that one of the best to show great use cases for OO integrating with other Solutions.

I'm Referring to that demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9GVzv9ETI 

I'm wondering if there's any CP shared for that with Community, Is there any webinar in coming future for more details during monthly session

Thanks in advanced.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: OO Community Hackathon 2016 - Automated End-To-End Vulnerability Management

Jump to solution

Hi,

That particular CP has not been shared and we are not planning to do it, however we discussed with Andrew in the past and settled for a webinar in May 2017. If everything goes well. we should have it and more details will be shared.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: OO Community Hackathon 2016 - Automated End-To-End Vulnerability Management

Jump to solution

Hi,

That particular CP has not been shared and we are not planning to do it, however we discussed with Andrew in the past and settled for a webinar in May 2017. If everything goes well. we should have it and more details will be shared.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.