Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

OO Expert day is LIVE ! Challenge our Experts.

Hi all,

OO Online expert day is live. Please submit your questions today to our experts.

If they address your question then mark it as an accepted solution.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Siraji Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: OO Expert day is LIVE ! Challenge our Experts.

Greetings,

I hope someone can help me with "Http Client POST" method that I am running in HPOO 9.05.  

I would need to enter "IF-MATCH " value as an input to run this POST method , Unfortunately I do not find any option in the input parameter where I can enter IF-MATCH value. Please suggest.

Thanks fo rthe help.

-

Sam

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OO Expert day is LIVE ! Challenge our Experts.

Hi,

This is already an open case please continue to work through the support case.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.