Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO Integration to SM (9) - WSDL import

I can use the provided flows to connect to our test SM and have data returned.  I imported the ChangeTask.wsdl into OO and tried to run a flow that calls RetrieveChangeTask but it never returns and data.  It always says no records found. 

How do we know what inputs are required by SM?  I would think that just passing in the TaskID would work.

Thanks,

Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. dwosik Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO Integration to SM (9) - WSDL import

Hello,

I've had a similar issue while using WSDL with SC. The connection and the whole operation would go fine, but the results were never found. The solution was to change some details in the xml template of invoke method operation making sure you get rid of any "query" parameters from the template, as decribed below

-The instance field needs to be changed as follows - the line starting with "<pws:instance " should be replaced by the following value:

<pws:instance recordid="?">

-All the properties 'query="?"' need to be removed.

Since that was done, everything would work fine.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Diana

ITPA Team
Steria Poland
gsc.stars.itpa.l3@steria.com
0 Likes
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I tried what you said to do and it still isn't working.

Thanks,

Don

0 Likes
Absent Member.. mripra Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Did you get a solution to this issue. We are facing the same problem while retrieving the incidents. Error : No (more) records found"

Thank You.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.