Valued Contributor.. ChongYC Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

OO Library/Content Pack Location

Jump to solution

Urgent!

Any idea on where is the physical library location/path when we uploaded the content pack into OO server? 

Refer to the attached image, i would like to locate the file inside the server.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: OO Library/Content Pack Location

Jump to solution

Ok. thank you for letting me know. I saw the other post got solved which is great.

As for the content pack you should get it from Studio only. You cannot download it from Central once it gets deployed there.

Andrei Vasile Truta
5 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Those items go into the database when one does the deployment.

You can go to the Content Packs section and: revert the last deployment, delete a content pack.

What are you trying to achieve?

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi AndreiTruta, the issue was when I'm trying to import a custom HPOO content pack into CSA, the custom content pack doesn't shows in CSA topology components wizard. Thus I'm trying to retrieve the working HPOO content pack and reverse engineer it (to figure out what are the components that I've missed).

Please refer to my post on the issue mentioned above: HPOO & CSA Topology Components Integration

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Ok. thank you for letting me know. I saw the other post got solved which is great.

As for the content pack you should get it from Studio only. You cannot download it from Central once it gets deployed there.

Andrei Vasile Truta
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Andrei,

Appreciate if you can provide the access path to the database and the particular table which stored all in OO's flow data.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

As Andrei mentioned once the content pack is uploaded and deployed in central's db, there is no option to retrieve it from the db.

The content pack data is split between several tables in the db and part of it is also encrypted, therfore trying to retrieve it in content pack form from the db is impractical at best.

Central is not and should not be viewed as an artefact repository for content packs.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.