Frequent Contributor.. RS5 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

OO REST call not happening.

Hi,

I've HPE OO central 10.80 installed on Linux RHEL 7.4.

I'm trying do a REST call to OO URL  "http://localhost:8080/PAS/services/rest/run_async/5bfebc69-b7e0-46b8-89f7-b90b24273411?username=admin&password=password&userFullName=user1" but it is not working.

wepage gives me error HTTPSTATUS 400, description: the request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect.

Where in we have another environment in which Central 10.80 installed on windows 2012 server and I could able to do the REST call to very same URL successfully.

Need some expert suggestion on this.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO REST call not happening.

Can you give more detail about the environment and execution method? 
i.e. is this a Central w/ a separate worker (RAS)? Is it possible that this rest call is taking place on the ras in which localhost wouldn't equal the central and this error is expected? 

Frequent Contributor.. RS5 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: OO REST call not happening.

Hi JarodMB,

I've central installed on Linux server and have RAs on windows server.

Following is the URL I'm actially using to call REST, (10.10.10.10 is my central server)

"http://10.10.10.10:8080/PAS/services/rest/run_async/5bfebc69-b7e0-46b8-89f7-b90b24273411?username=admin&password=password&userFullName=user1"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.