Absent Member.. cjefferson218 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO/SA Integration

Jump to solution

I am running Server Automation 7.84 and Operations Orchestration 7.60. I have just walked through the integration and completed the steps in the SA User Guide. My question is how do I see the integration? I have not found any more than the couple of lines on integration and nothing about how to see the integration. I am very interested in seeing how the OO flows can install patches etc. I am just needing a bit of guidance on how to see what it does?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OO/SA Integration

Jump to solution

Hello,

If you want to see the integration between OO and SA you'll need to open Operations Orchestration Studio and go into \Library\Integrations\Hewlett-Packard\Server Automation folder.

You'll find there workflows and operations that are talking with SA. Also, she engine that is doing software/patch management is still SA; from OO you are orchestrating the entire process.

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello,

If you want to see the integration between OO and SA you'll need to open Operations Orchestration Studio and go into \Library\Integrations\Hewlett-Packard\Server Automation folder.

You'll find there workflows and operations that are talking with SA. Also, she engine that is doing software/patch management is still SA; from OO you are orchestrating the entire process.

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks that did help.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

FYI for anyone else trying this, it requires OO 9.0 to integrate with SA 7.84.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.