Established Member.. DaisyHP567
Established Member..

OO-SA Job Blocking

How does OO-SA job blocking work?  After configuring the job integration section in SA to call the job blocking flow, does that job blocking flow need to include the logic for sending notification to approvers?  How would the approvers approve the job?  Is it through SA or OO?  Do I need to add that option in the 'job blocking flow"?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO-SA Job Blocking

Hello Daisy,

Thank you for contact HPE Forum Support.

In order to start with our researches, please double check the following information:

1. HPOO Version

2. HPSA Version

3. Base content Pack Version

4. Integratin Content Pack Version

5. Hp Solution Version

Waiting your answer,

Best Regards,

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Established Member.. DaisyHP567
Established Member..

Hi Sussan,

This is more of a theoretical question.  Any how, here is the information about the software version.

I am thinking I would need to add some logic into my OO flow to complete the loop for the job blocking, like having a user click "okay" provided from the OO flow in the OO web UI.  This will then return some status to SA to release the job.  (No one from HP can confirm that yet)

Do I need all the below software because I only have the first 3.

1. HPOO Version - 9.07

2. HPSA Version - 10.21

3. Base content Pack Version - HP Server Automation CP for OO V9.00.10

4. Integratin Content Pack Version - not using (Do I need this?)

5. Hp Solution Version - not using (Do I need this?)

Thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Daisy,

My apologies for the delay response, so regarding your question you can use the operation named: Approve Blocked Job.

I hope this information helps you.

Kind Regards,

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.