OrcunT Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OO & SM integration (Create Change Error)

Create Change Operation with OO

Error Message for requestedEndDate input

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=Unparseable date: "xxxxxxxxx";Result=Unparseable date: "xxxxxxxxx";sessionId=iconclude-9138255030271722759;exception=java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "xxxxxxxx"

When i try create change with soap ui to SM webservice, use 2010-08-18T00:00:00.000+02:00 format for datetime requestedEndDate input  it is work. But i can not use the same format in OO..

What is true date/time format for requestedEndDate input.

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Contributor.. ChristineB Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: OO & SM integration (Create Change Error)

There is nothing documented on expected date format for the 'requestedEndDate' input of the Create Change operation for OO-SM.  OO is basically passing the data on a soap call to SM, so would expect the date format to be whatever SM would accept.

What version of OO?

What version of SM?

Is the 'Create change' operation the one provided in OO installation under /Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Service Manager/Change Management?  Or is the 'Create Change' operation from custom operations created by importing SM wsdl into OO?

0 Likes
OrcunT Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: OO & SM integration (Create Change Error)

Hi Christine

I found to Date/Time format for OO SM Create Change Operation.. I know , logical Soap action date format must accept OO too. But not Accept OO and give error.

Date Time  mustbe this format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss GMT+/-hh:mm other time format not sending true from OO to SM. Now i can create Change in SM with OO.

SM version : 7.11

OO version : 9.00

Thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member.. tony203 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO & SM integration (Create ticket Error)

im getting the error while creating a ticket in SM using OO tool operation.Can anybody help me out on this..

error goes like:

"{id=IM0007501;returnCode=-1;returnResult=Validation failed;Result=Validation failed;sessionId=iconclude746650144279699355;smMessages=[Please provide the Priority.];smStatus=FAILURE;smMessage=Validation failed;smReturnCode=71;}"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.