Absent Member.. SeanLiAUS Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO + SiS integration for SiS management Automation?

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

Greetings!

As regarding to use OO + SiS for SiS management Automation, I am seeking some help to evaluate if OO + SiS could help below situation:

"We don’t want to drive SiS from the UI. We want to automate provisioning, remote server management (e.g. SiS remote server user account password changes etc.), and decommissioning"

"I'd like to be able to programatically create groups also . . . fully provision a group from scripts like:

1. create a new group and sub group.

2. create a new remote server managed via ssh username and password etc.

3. create a basic monitor in the new sub group using the new remote server. e.g. a windows performance counter monitor."

Your inputs are very appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Sean

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO + SiS integration for SiS management Automation?

Jump to solution

Hello again Sean,

I discussed further your question and do not have an out-of-the-box solution for your requests.  I do, however, have some direction for you.

Our Professional Services Organization (PSO) specializes in implementation and non-standard solutions. Let me know if you would like assistance contacting this paid-for service and I can assist. Also, please let me know if this resolves this forum thread. Have a good rest of the day Sean,

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM761189

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Sean,

I am an OO Support engineer and I will ask internally your question.  I will respond with an answer shortly.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks Jason, very appreciate!
HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Sean,

Can you please go to the HP Live Network here:

https://hpln.hp.com/node/46/contentfiles/

Knowledge Sharing->Monitoring of OO

Check out the docs in that section and let me know if they help.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Jason,

I have checked those documents. Unfortunately, these docs are about 

"SiS monitor OO installation"

And what I am looking for is 

"OO automate SiS management"

They are different directions.

Best,

Sean

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again Sean,

I discussed further your question and do not have an out-of-the-box solution for your requests.  I do, however, have some direction for you.

Our Professional Services Organization (PSO) specializes in implementation and non-standard solutions. Let me know if you would like assistance contacting this paid-for service and I can assist. Also, please let me know if this resolves this forum thread. Have a good rest of the day Sean,

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM761189

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for your confirmation.

This request is coming from cost saving purpose, if it will involve PSO and customer can't do it themselves, I guess I need discuss this option with customer first.

Regards,

Sean

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.