Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

OO Stops executing schedules

Hi all,

this post is to search for a solution tomy issue with OO 10.20.

Since few  weeks, we remarked that  OO Central, and in some periods of a day, does not executes schedules for a period of time (30 minutes for example) than after this periods it continue normally.

In OO general.log we have this messages in many many occurences:

[local-scheduler-persisted_Worker-3] (BatchingBatch.java:119) ERROR - HHH000315: Exception executing batch [Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1]

and

(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:345) WARN - HHH000104: firstResult/maxResults specified with collection fetch; applying in memory!

We want to know if there is any relationship between this messages and this OO strange behaviour.

Regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: OO Stops executing schedules

Looks like the job triggers need to be retuned. You possibly have some data inconsistency. Have you done anything on the DB within the past few weeks i.e. change collation, modify table structures, reindex?

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi

So first thanks for your reply. 

About actions on DB:

I can say that no action was done by us,  except when sometimes some executions cannot be canneled manually from Central,  so we cancel them using query. 

Also,  i add that these messages appear also when OO is OK,  these messages are every time there. 

Do you think that,  for example,  updating java or some actions on Hibernate could help ? 

Regards

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

I would suggest opening a support case - your env has been showing signs of degradation for some time now through different issue reports on the forum. Without one of us logging into your system to really dig down to troubleshoot I don't know that we'll be able to provide more than topical help. If you choose not to go this route let us know and I can provide some troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Jarod, 

For a support case i think that it is not possible to do it now. 

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.