[OO Support Tip] How do I re-index repositories (local and public)?
How to re-index Operations Orchestration (OO) repositories (local and public)?
NOTE: The best practice is to have valid backup of the repository prior to performing the re-index.
Re-indexing repository instructions:
1. Shut down all Centrals (Central and RSGridservice services off) and re-index the repository.
2. Local repository (rcrepo/.idx) is located under \%ICONCLUDE_HOME%\Central\rcrepo.
3. Delete the SAN/NAS shared file index (if it exists) and Central index.
4. Delete .idx and let it rebuild after Central is restarted. This may take some time.
5. Bring up one node at a time. This will facilitate watching Central_wrapper.log to see the re-indexing.
6. In the log before the re-index happens, may see the SSL channel start on port 8443.
7. Verify it is listening via netstat command. If it is listening, give it time (watch the index directory size and if it has been not growing for say 10 minutes then try Central on that one node).
8. Start services on one Central in the correct order.
9. Next, bring up the next node and repeat.
Direct link to the document can be found here:
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.