Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
igort Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

(OO) Support Tip: No enabled running worker in group

There are unexpected situations resulting from the fact the there is no worker able to run flow steps.

For example, when RUN EXPLORER in OO Central does not list your runs/executions, a possible reason may be just that.

Please check server.log, such cause will be clearly reported as:

ERROR - Failed to trigger flow:... There is no enabled running worker in group RAS_Operator_Path

To fix this, you would need to go to: System Configuration | Topology

and make sure that there is an enabled worker for the group listed in the error.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: (OO) Support Tip: No enabled running worker in group

On top of what igor is mentioning it might worth looking and the video available here to understand all the available options when it comes to controling workers in group for operations orchestration: https://youtu.be/OkUZSf66AME?list=PLWiCC0hzgG_y9wXaQTmEx3q_rbZsCtyRA 

hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Highlighted
igort Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: (OO) Support Tip: No enabled running worker in group

Hello Andrei,

A very good point. There are indeed great videos that OO team has made available on youtube - I even just decided to submit a new post on the OO videos and in particular the one from Vlad on OO DB purging from which I recently did benefit myself 🙂

Thanks again,

Igor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.