[OO Tip] Bind ID and LDAP integration for user authentication
Question: How can Operations Orchestration (OO) be used with Bind ID to integrate with LDAP for user authentication?
Response: Here are the steps:
1. Login to Central
2. Click on Administration tab
3. Click on System Configuration tab.
4. Click on Authentication tab
5. Scroll down page to LDAP Settings section
6. Find the following section under LDAP Settings:
"An internal OO account representing a user that has search capabilities under AD/LDAP. The username should be a user DN: CN: user, OU=Users, DC=My=Company, DC=ad."
This is the Bind ID.
1. Enter the Bind ID into that field
2. After making your change, select the Save button
3. Restart RSCentral service for change to take effect.
Direct link to the document here:
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.