[OO Tip] Troubleshooting slowness or latency in a flow execution
When using Operations Orchestration (OO) and a particular flow takes a long time to execute, displays latency or general slowness one of the first steps to take is to run the same flow without saving any data to the database (DB).
To disable DB writes, set the flag below to true:
1. Open the Central web interface
2. Click the Administration tab.
3. The click the General tab
4. Under the General Settings area
5. Don't save history for any flow steps. Default is false, empty value interpreted as false = true
Direct link to the document here:
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.