[OO Tip] 'Unable to open repository - java.io.ioexception'
Using Operations Orchestration (OO) 9.0 running into intermittent issues were users are being kicked out of Studio or getting errors within Central referencing repository connectivity:
1. "Unable to open repository - java.lang.NullPointerException"
2. "Unable to open repository - Your connection to the repository at ....... has been closed"
3. "Cannot obtain a Library resource, reason: com.iconclude.dharma.commons.repo.PersistenceException: Your connection .... has been closed."
4. 'Unable to open repository - java.io.ioexception'
This can happen on a cluster of 2 nodes and also in a single Central server. Temporary solution is to restart the Central services, or reboot the servers. The problem is fixed but then it reoccurs again.
1. Increase "OplockBreakWait" from 35 to 70 seconds and "SessionTimeout" from 60 to 360 seconds.
2. Additionally, request from OO Support hotfix (dharma-commons.jar) that re-initializes the index if the "Network name not found" problem occurs.
Direct link to the document here:
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.