Absent Member.. DanEY Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO and VMWare

Hello,

I would like to set the custom attribute in the VMware by using the OO work flow.

I understand that we can use the PowerCLI to set the value as below.

Set-Annotation -Entity $host -CustomAttribute "Backup" -Value True

Please let me know what OO operation can do that work.

Thanks very much

Dan

Please image attached for detail

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO and VMWare

Hello Dan,

I am an OO Support rep and am discussing with the group.  I will respond as soon as we discuss.

Thank you,

Jason Cantrell

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Dan,

Can you please provide me what version of OO you are running and what Content pack do you have installed?  I would like to continue research for you.  Also, "how to" questions are typically not considered "break/fix" and therefore I might request you contact our Professional Services Organization (PSO) if you require immediate assistance with this question.  I will do my best however to find out what I can and guide you after I do some research.

Kind regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. DanEY Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your following up, we use OO version 9.06 and content pack OO-9_00_10

Thanks again

Dan

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Dan,

After discussing with the internal OO Support group, our recommendation is to use the powershell/powercli value you have... we currently do not have an op yet.

Please let me know if this answers your question and post please.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.