nrosado Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

OO flow to access VMware vCenter Content Library

Hi all,

I'm using a flow to create new vm's based on templates.

VMware team just moved to new content library area all templates and there aren't any flow to get this templates.

I'm using powercli to access but I'm kind of stuck, because the cmdlets aren't usefull eneough to solv this situation.

There's anyone qith the same problem?

0 Likes
1 Reply
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: OO flow to access VMware vCenter Content Library

Would need more specifics of the architecture to help out but by default when not using folders your VMFOLDER = /  or if they moved them to new datastores then you need to pass that var to your clone function.

If they moved the templates to /TEMPLATES then you could set a default var of VMFOLDER = /TEMPLATES/${vmName}

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.