Absent Member.. musami Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO --> SiteScope (DeployTemplate)

Hello,

I'm trying hard to integrate OO v.9 with SiteScope v.10.10.

OO os server is Windows 2008 with SP2 (not R2).

OO hotfix/patches installed are:

patch_1 OO 09.00.02 (OO_00006)

patch_2 09.02 (OO_00007)

patch_3 OO 09.02.0002 (OO_00011)

Content Pack installed: 7.

The action I'm trying to run is: deploy template (version 38 01/25/12 23:41).

I launch the 'Deploy Template' passing the following parameters:

hostname:          SiteScope_hostname

port:                      8080

protocol:              HTTP

username:          hp_oo_username

password:           hp_oo_password

source:                 URL\URL_standard

destination:        URL_Standard

variables:             hostname=pippo|url=http://www.hp.com:80

while for the other paramenters (delimiter, system Variables, Server User Variable, Server User Value, Server Password Variable, Server Password Value) I leave everything blank.

This is the error i get after DeployTemplate task is invoked:

com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException: Bad path for template name URL. Destination path to a template name must at least contain a template container name and the template name to be deployed

In SiteScope, in Templates tab I have the template container "URL" with a template named 'URL_standard'. These values are used in OO as 'source parameter'.

In SiteScope, under Monitors tab I have the group 'URL_Standard', used in OO as destination parameter.

Does anyone of you give me some advice to get this flow running?

thank you

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. musami Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: OO --> SiteScope (DeployTemplate)

Hi All,

I've tried to change some parameters, now I get this error:

{Result=com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException: Prerequisites of template structure are unmet. Template must be rooted by only one group.;returnResult=com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException: Prerequisites of template structure are unmet. Template must be rooted by only one group.;returnCode=-1;sessionId=e5932126-2421-465d-8df6-ae1c4f887903;exception=com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException: Prerequisites of template structure are unmet. Template must be rooted by only one group.;}

Reading the error message seems like OO doesn’t like SiteScope template structure.

Here a screenshot of both sitescope Template and Monitors structure, hoping this help a bit:

1) tab Template

2) tab Monitors

So in my troubleshooting I said: OperationOrchestration is able to connect to SisteScope instance.

But trying to setting a wrong username and/or password on purpose, I still get the same error message above.

Now I’m not sure the error message above has any sense.

I’m starting to wonder if there is some SisteScope parameter to enable in order to let OperationOrchestration interact.

Last parameters tried in DeployTemplate action are:

hostname:          SiteScope_hostname

port:                    8080

protocol:             HTTP

username:          hp_oo_username

password:           hp_oo_password

source:               URL\URL_standard

destination:        URL_Standard

variables:           hostname= SiteScope_hostname |url=http:// SiteScope_hostname:8080/SisteScope/

connectToServer: true

extra parameter listed here are blanks: delimiter, system Variables, Server User Variable, Server User Value, Server Password Variable, Server Password Value.

Hope someone can give me some other tips to help me.

Thank you all again

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.