mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

OO mail notification attachment failed

Dear team, 

currently i am using HP OO 10.20 , from studio trying to debug that issue of Mail attachment , simply that flow is just exporting AD users and send it as attachment , attached flow 

i got that error while testing it from studio , 

{returnCode=-1;Result=;returnResult=;sessionId=;exception=java.lang.NullPointerException
at javax.mail.internet.MimeUtility.getEncoding(MimeUtility.java:226)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeUtility.getEncoding(MimeUtility.java:299)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.updateHeaders(MimeBodyPart.java:1375)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.updateHeaders(MimeBodyPart.java:1021)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.updateHeaders(MimeMultipart.java:419)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.updateHeaders(MimeBodyPart.java:1354)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.updateHeaders(MimeMessage.java:2107)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.saveChanges(MimeMessage.java:2075)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:123)
at com.iconclude.content.actions.mail.SendMail.execute(SendMail.java:269)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.hp.oo.sdk.plugins.abstracts.BaseActionPlugin.execute(BaseActionPlugin.java:53)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.hp.oo.maven.PluginAdapterImpl.executePlugin(PluginAdapterImpl.java:328)
at com.hp.oo.maven.PluginAdapterImpl.execute(PluginAdapterImpl.java:248)
at com.hp.oo.execution.control.actions.contentexecution.ContentExecutionActions.executeContentAction(ContentExecutionActions.java:96)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor777.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.hp.score.worker.execution.reflection.ReflectionAdapterImpl.executeControlAction(ReflectionAdapterImpl.java:71)
at com.hp.score.worker.execution.services.ExecutionServiceImpl.executeStep(ExecutionServiceImpl.java:324)
at com.hp.score.worker.execution.services.ExecutionServiceImpl.execute(ExecutionServiceImpl.java:86)
at com.hp.score.worker.management.services.SimpleExecutionRunnable.executeRegularStep(SimpleExecutionRunnable.java:156)
at com.hp.score.worker.management.services.SimpleExecutionRunnable.run(SimpleExecutionRunnable.java:120)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at com.hp.score.worker.management.services.WorkerThreadFactory$1.run(WorkerThreadFactory.java:41)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
;}

any help would appereciated 

regards

Mostafa hassan

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. Gontran
Established Member..

Re: OO mail notification attachment failed

Could you please check that the inputs for the operation are getting the required information.

Also can you create a new flow just with the mail operation and test it there?

0 Likes
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply , i have done test workflow for static file name , still having the same issue.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Mostafa,

I hope you are fine.

Regarding this thread I would like to check some information with you, so please take a look the following information:

>HP Solution Version?

>Hp Base Content Pack Version?

> Did you trie to do this with other operation? for instance Send Email.

Waiting your answer,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.