Absent Member.. Nick2345 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO operation name ???

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am very new to OO and trying to learn to create sample flows . I got sample flow design on net but unable to understand which operation had been used . Hence  the snapshot is attached herewith and wanted to know all the highlighted operation names and where I can find it.

Regards,

Nick

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: OO operation name ???

Jump to solution

Hello Nick,

This is what I found that may match the operations you're looking for. Take into account that there are thousands of operations and flows within a bunch of different Content Packs so I only missed finding one of the operations you showed on the screenshot.

List Appender is found at /Base [1.3.0]/Library/Utility Operations/Containers/Lists/List Appender

SQL Query LOB is found at /Base [1.3.0]/Library/Operations/Databases/JDBC/SQL Query LOB

Request Refresh Collection is found at /IT Operations [1.1.0]/Library/Integrations/Microsoft/System Center Configuration Manager/Collections/Request Refresh Collection

You can download the Content Packs at https://hpln.hp.com/node/21/contentfiles

I hope this information helps!

Kind regards,

Luis Quiros

HP OO

Luis Quiros
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Nick,

My name is Luis and I am an HP OO representative. I'll be very happy to help you with your question. Let me take a look at the screenshot and try to understand your request. I will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Luis Quiros

HP OO

Luis Quiros

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Nick,

Here the answer to your question: When you work on Studio with flows and operations, if you wish to know where the operation comes from and its name, you can right click the operation and select Open Operation from the drop down menu, once you do that you will get a window like the one below:

Kind regards,

Luis Quiros

HP OO

Luis Quiros

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,

I am working on the snapshot of flow so unable to see name and other details.
Referring the same trying to build a flow in studio but unable to identify the operation.

Regards,

Nick
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Nick,

This is what I found that may match the operations you're looking for. Take into account that there are thousands of operations and flows within a bunch of different Content Packs so I only missed finding one of the operations you showed on the screenshot.

List Appender is found at /Base [1.3.0]/Library/Utility Operations/Containers/Lists/List Appender

SQL Query LOB is found at /Base [1.3.0]/Library/Operations/Databases/JDBC/SQL Query LOB

Request Refresh Collection is found at /IT Operations [1.1.0]/Library/Integrations/Microsoft/System Center Configuration Manager/Collections/Request Refresh Collection

You can download the Content Packs at https://hpln.hp.com/node/21/contentfiles

Kind regards,

Luis Quiros

HP OO

Luis Quiros

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and I really appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

You're very welcome Nick.

Thank you for choosing HP Operations Orchestration.

Kind regards,

Luis Quiros

HP OO

Luis Quiros

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.