Harsha T Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OO setup in Windows Cluster

I've gone through the OO document for configuring OO in cluster setup. What I want to know is the installation procedure and configurations required for OO to be in Microsoft Cluster mode in "Active - Passive" mode. i.e. If we have 2 nodes in the cluster setup. One will be in Active mode (all the ncessary services would be running) and another one would be in the Passive mode (services not running).

If this can be achieved, please let us know how. If not, please give us the resons.

Thanks!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Abdullah Teke Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: OO setup in Windows Cluster

Hi today i installed hp oo over cluster and loadbalance. According to installation documents there is no need ms cluster. It uses terracotta that written with java  for clustering. But i didnt see any assigned extra ip for cluster like windows. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.