Frequent Contributor.. Bob_H Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

OO soap calls to NA

Hello! I am trying to get an OO flow (10.20) to run soap calls on HPNA (10.10). I have run the ws-wizard.bat, pointed it to the api.wsdl.axis2 file I got from NA keeping all defaults, and imported the resulting flows into OO. I have created a flow using these imported flows to add a device to NA, but the flow is not working.

The error I get when changing nothing is "A trusted keystore could not be found or it does not contain the needed certificate". I try to point the Invoke Method 2 to the NA self-signed cert that I exported and I get "Invalid keystore format ". I'm assuming I need to import the cert into the Studio keystore somewhere using keytool.exe, but I see no documentation on what kind of certificate is required (when exporting the cert it can be exported in a few different formats) nor where it is supposed to be imported.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?  Thanks!

Bob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OO soap calls to NA

Hi Bob,

The Security Hardening Guide contains the details you are looking for:

https://lnast01pcache.saas.hpe.com/asset/resources/pd/oo/10g1479234958/Security_Hardening_Guide.pdf 

Hope it helps,

Lucian

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

So I have been looking at the hardening guide, and it's not really clear what I need to do to get the Studio Debugger to work, I am using the Local Connection to test the flow.  I can run commands against NA with SoapUI and have imported the NA cert into cacerts in the OO Studio java keystore, and in the flow I set the keystore to C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Operations Orchestration\java\lib\security\cacerts and give the password.  But the error I get is "Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect".  I know the password is correct.  Am I using the wrong keystore?  I am assuming I need to import the NA certs into OO Studio, am I on the right track or is this incorrect?

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

You should use the client.trustore that you can find in the .oo of your project - that is if you are using OO Studio 10.50 or greater.

Something similar to the attached.

Screenshot_7.png

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

I am actually using OO 10.2 and trying to interface with NA 10.1 (made a mistake in my original post above), which I am finding out now is a problem.  Still researching so if anyone has anything that doesn't involve upgrading I'm open to suggestions.

0 Likes
lacrosse1991 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hello,

We actually ran into the exact same issue. Unfortunately the only way we could fix it was to upgrade OO to 10.60. Would you be able to try doing that?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.