OO support tip: Is it possible to set OO permissions at a workflow level in OO 9.x?
Yes, permissions at a flow level can be set.
To do this:
- Open Studio
- Select any particular flow from the library.
- Right click it and select the last option from the displayed menu "Permissions"
- Check which group(s) to grant permissions to execute, read, write or link to.
- Click on Apply to set the changes, then OK to save and close.
- After this is done publish it, that way the changes will take effect in Central as well.
To create a new group(s):
- Open Central.
- Select Administration Tab.
- Click on Manage Groups.
- Then click on Add New Group
- Upon creating a group(s) - capabilities can be assigned as well as mapping external groups.
- After entering the necessary information click on create group.