Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OO to Service Manager Integration

We are trying to use the OO Out of the box HP Service Manager Integration flow "Move Change to Next Phase".  It does not work.  We get the below error:

User oo_integration does not have authorization to perform the action: nextphase

I can login via the web and move the phase as this user.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OO to Service Manager Integration

This can be done in the System Navigator, go to Menu Navigation, then Tailoring, and then WSDL Configuration. In the Service Name field put ChangeManagement and click Search. Select the Change object. Make sure that in the Allowed Actions tab you have nextphase action. (Sinziiana Petri)

More details can be found in the HP Service Manager Integration.pdf guide, located under %iconclude_home%/Central/docs/Integrations folder for the 9.00 OO version.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

We have already done that.  We can create changes, tasks and modify both.

Thanks,

Don

0 Likes
mahansekar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Don,

I have to integrate OO into HP SM 9.30.. I need some document how to install HP OO and how to integrate HP OO into SM? Can you please help me here?

regards,

Maha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.