Established Member.. Hfichtl
Established Member..

OO10.51 Plugin and Actions Sample Project not buildable

I am trying to get tthe Sample Project Build that is described in the Action Developer Guide.

After having issues creating the sample project at all I manged do get a well structured project.

After first having problems, I tried to strictly follow the ActionDevelopersGuide, so using Maven 3.2.1 extracting both the java and dotnet jars to the .m2-repository. Still not working, so I decided to use this help Link

I tried several things from within there like using the -DarchetypeCatalog=local not file:\\... this helped me getting the mvn archetype generate to start working. The guidance than was taht there were files missing, as they didnt provide a soruce for the files within the solution I kept looking and found this help Link

I am not quite sure if that qay did what it was supposed to do but with it I managed to get the whole mvn archetype generate command to create a project that seems to have a valid structure. So now trying to use this project started problems again as the generated POM.XML files could not be used correctly as they contained failures

The Execution of generate-contentpack-plugin couldnt be done within the goal package or install.

Overall it seems that all those fixes do not work well together.

I tried switching to 0010.70 aswell still kept getting the same issues.

What could be the favorable solution to achieve a usable project that I can work on?

Did I made a basic mistake or is there a re-worked guide as the mvn-archetype-generate does not seem to work like shown in the Action Developer guide anymore?

Regards Heiko

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor.. __Daniel__________ Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: OO10.51 Plugin and Actions Sample Project not buildable

You may want to check this thread: Link

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.