Absent Member.. cwilkinson Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Open SM Ticket with HPOO based on BSM Event

Hello guys. First post. I know there has got to be an elegant way to do this but right now it escapes me. I would like to use HPOO to monitor BSM events. If a specific event occurs within a certain threshold (say 500 times in 5 minutes) I would like to have HPOO create a ticket in SM. Am I way off base here? I know I can kick off automatic actions for an event, but this is slighly different in that I want a threshold of duplicate events to occur before I have the flow create an SM ticket. 

Thoughts? 

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Open SM Ticket with HPOO based on BSM Event

Hello cwilkinson,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum.

My name is Andrey I am an engineer from the OO/CSA team,

Regarding your request,  I have this information for you, it is for  the integration between BSM-OO and OO-SM,

so you can check it and see if you can do what you want:

BSM-OO:

http://ent22.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/aztec2012/Portal/Integrations/Integration_144.html

OO-SM:

http://ent22.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/aztec2012/Portal/Integrations/Integration_122.html

There is all the information that you need to know about both integrations.

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration

Personal Info Removed

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Established Member.. Gontran
Established Member..

Hello,

As you mentioned on your problem description you need BSM to contact OO to generate a SM ticket.

So this is an integration from BSM to OO and not OO to BSM, so i recommend you to reach the BSM forums to see the type of triggers are available.

Now, from the OO side you can keep a DB table tracking all the events that got triggered from BSM and generate the ticket after X amount of rows.

thank you

Daniel

0 Likes
Absent Member.. cwilkinson Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks guys for the assistance. I think the best way to go about this is to have OMW or BSM coorelate events and then I can kick off an automated action and call RSFlowinvoke to execute any flow I need from Central. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.