GSM78
New Member.

Operations Orchestration Cannot run any flow

I'm fairly new to OO.  I have taken HP's classes on Essentials, Authoring, and Administration.  I have installed an OO environmen at my work place.  Any flow's I create, I get the same error message.  I even tried to create a simple flow with only a Display and Success Step like we did in class, and the Display step only displays Hello World text that I entered.  Every flow that I create and try to run I get the error:

This Flow has errors and is not executable:

Flow has no return steps

Can anyone help me with why I would be getting this message?   Even on just a simple flow that would display pre-defined text on the screen.

Thanks

-Scott

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.