Rangarajan Radh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Operations Orchestration List of Commands

I am looking for a list to commands that can be used in Operations Orchestration (OO) product to automate.

For example, when using the OO IDE wizard, ssh related automation results in a command (expectEndsWith) (which appears similar to the Tcl/Tk Expects' expect command).

Is there documentation that covers it and can somebody point to that doc?

The idea here, is to use the wizard for some simple automation tasks, then take a look at the generated code and enhance it to do more complex tasks (similar to autoexpect or MS Excel macro recording, followed by improvements).

(If this thread is not in the right category, apologies in advance)

Thanks

P.S.This thread has been moved from Systems Management (OpenView-OP Mgmt) Support and News Forum  to Operations Orchestration Support and News Forum- HP Forums Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Established Member.. AshishJohari
Established Member..

Re: Operations Orchestration List of Commands

Complete product specific documentation is shipped with the product by the vendor & it resides in documentation directory in software-DVD.

0 Likes
Rangarajan Radh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Operations Orchestration List of Commands

I do see a lot of PDF docs and I have gone thru them but haven't found something that discusses the list of specific commands that result from IDE (creating a workflow in OO).

Will continue to search in case I have missed the obvious.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.