Operations Orchestration Online Expert Day on October 8th – 9th!
Operations Orchestration is hosting an Online Expert Day on Tuesday, October 8th, through Wednesday, October 9th! Mark this on your calendars!
We would like to invite you to join us in this forum on October 8th through October 9th where HP product Experts will be online for 24 hours to answer questions regarding Multi-instance Service Designs as Performance and Availability Boosters for OO, such as:
1) What is the best number of Central servers in an OO cluster?
2) Is a better practice to have the clustering service separately installed to Central or on the same server?
3) What type of load balancer should be used and how many should be included in a cluster?
4) Should a clustered DB be used and why?
5) How can we set up a disaster-recovery installation with a seamless transitioning mechanism?
6) Which is the best way of patching an OO cluster?
What is an Online Expert Day?
Online Expert Day is an event when HP product, R&D and Support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer your toughest technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HP Experts.
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Starting on October 8th at 10:00 AM Central European Time (04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 01:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time), log in to this forum and post your questions. The Online Expert Day will end on October 9th at 10:00 AM Central European Time (04:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 01:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time).
HP Experts will be online for 24 hours in this forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies". An online conversation will be born!
If you have questions on the Online Expert Day please reply to this message.
We look forward to your attendance and your questions!
HP Software Online Support Services