Bert Lorenz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Operations Orchestration - Sitescope - Integration

Hi there,

I am using Operations Orchestration (version 7.50.01) and SiteScope (version 10.10).

In this version of OO there are online Workflows for Integration in SiteScope for version 7.0 and 9.0 given.
Have there been made further development, to create Workflows for SiteScope Version 10.10?

I tried to use the given integration for 9.0, but it didn't work (After testing some monitors, i could only automate a PING-Monitor.)

Thanks a lot!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ASH_27 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Operations Orchestration - Sitescope - Integration

Hi

Have you tried deploying Sitescope template using OO ??

If yes can you please share the info?

Thanks

Ashish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.