Absent Member.. jseah Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Operations Orchestrator and Microsoft SCCM Integration

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if there is an easy way to integrate Microsoft SCCM and Operations Orchestrator?  Wondering if anyone has OO integrated with Microsoft SCCM right now that can shed some light on how they have done this integration

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
MsGG Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Operations Orchestrator and Microsoft SCCM Integration

Hi,

HP OO currently has integration with SMS , but there are few operations. We would like to add the integration with MS SCCM 2007 in the future release. If you have any use cases and requirements regarding the integration,  please let me know.

Regards,

Gloria Gu

0 Likes
ypae Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Do you have a whitepaper or best practice guide for this?

For now, I probably want to synchronize Hardware and software inventory from SCCM 2007 to HPSM.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Absent Member.. dingari Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Latest Content Pack [ CP6 onwards i think ] should have the required content to Integrate with SCCM, you can find all the required operations and documentation under Integrations/Microsoft/System Center Configuration Manager
Murali Mohan Dingari | HP Software
| M • 425 429 4056
mdingari@hp.com • hp.com/software

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.