Established Member.. santafebound
Established Member..

POM error during Setup Maven plugin connectors (HP OO 10)

I receive two errors when attempting to import my Maven (3.3.3) generated custom Action into Eclipse JEE Mars.

First, I generate the sample project in cmd as such: mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=file://C:/Users/USER/.m2/repository

Then, I import as "An Existing Maven Project" in Eclipse.

I get the following error:

No marketplace entries found to handle oo-action-plugin-maven-plugin:10.51.1:generate-action-plugin in Eclipse. Please see Help for more information.

At this point, I am unable to clean and install the project, or export as a JAR,  so there is no way to import the custom Action into HP OO 10.

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: POM error during Setup Maven plugin connectors (HP OO 10)

Please refer to the "Action Development Guide" document in the docs folder of your installation.

Most likely you have an incompatible maven version:

"You should use Apache Maven 3.0.3 - 3.0.5 to build your plugins using the SDK of 10.20 and below."
Additioanlly, note that with the latest OO version (still to be released) , you should use Apache Maven 3.2.1 to build your plugins 

HTH,

Adi

Established Member.. santafebound
Established Member..

I'm using SDK 10.51 and Maven 3.3.9. Is this an incorrect combination? I also got the same error using SDK 10.51 and Maven 3.2.1. Where can I find a link to an older version of the SDK?

0 Likes
RRVSSBharattej Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The correct combination is SDK 10.51 and Maven 3.2.1. Please consider using IntelliJ IDEA IDE java editor. If you are talking about the older version of maven here is the link : https://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/maven-3/

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.