Absent Member.. forcefx2 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PS Wizard

After installing the PS wizard I am asked for the repo containing the powershell command. I tried looking for the documentation the wizard says is in the default studio document path. I cannot find the document it is referencing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: PS Wizard

Hello,

PS Wizard is looking to the Run PowerShell Script operation that should be available in your repository.

The repositories you may use:

1. Public repository, ussually located at  %OO_HOME%\Central\rcrepo. As soon as you install the OO Content Pack you'll find in your public repo all the content (including PowerShell one)

2. A repository where you need to ensure (in Studio, by pulling from the Public Repo or by exporting a micro-repository)

that Run PowerShell Script operation is present

2.1 If you pulled in your Studio Local Repository from the Public Repository then  you can point the PS Wizard to %OO_HOME%\Studio\studiorepo location

2.2. If you exported a micro-repository containing the PS operation you may point the PS Wizard to the folder where you've exported.

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.