Regular Contributor.. Daniel9 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Parallel execution of the flow

Jump to solution

Dear community

1. Is there any way how to avoid concurrent execution of the OO flow?

I'm trying to achieve, that the new run of certain OO flow won't start while another instance of the same flow is still being executed.

2. Is there any way to check (from OO flow), if there is any running instance of a particular OO flow? If I'm able to get such information, than I can control the OO subflow execution as required in Point 1.

Thanks for any ideas

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bridges Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Parallel execution of the flow

Jump to solution

Use the lock operations (acquire lock, release lock, and wait for lock) in the HPE Solutions content pack -> Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Regular Contributor.. Daniel9 Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

I haven't found any out-of-the box solution for this.

I think the easiest way is to use OO API to get info about the flow executions and start/postpone the sub-flow execution based on this information.

Another ideas are still welcome.

Best regards

Daniel

0 Likes
Bridges Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Use the lock operations (acquire lock, release lock, and wait for lock) in the HPE Solutions content pack -> Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.