mahdi_gara Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Passing inputs to a flow in HP OO Central

Hello, 

i'm trying to call a flow saved in my HP OO Central server. I'm using REST call from my own website through a plugin. This plugin is developped in php. So, when sending a request to HP OO Central, i should specify the uuid in the content body of my request with a json format. I tested a local ping flow and everthing works as i expected.

Now, I want to add inputs needed to run the flow, other than the uuid (exp : url, auth token ..).

How can i pass flow's inputs into a http POST request please?

Thanks, 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Passing inputs to a flow in HP OO Central

0 Likes
mahdi_gara1 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi again, 

i followed the post that you linked. The post method runs and OO Central accept the flow's request. 

But, the execution is on pause because it needs inputs to resolve it. 

my question is how can i put those inputs and OO Central read them automatically to complete the flow's execution.

Thanks ,

0 Likes
Bridges Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Make sure you are passing the inputs as show in the example.  The example has "script" as the input flow variable and the value is "sleep.bat"

You would also define the flow variable in the Properties tab of the flow that you are calling.

If you want to pass in blanks for the prompts then add this do the json:

"inputPromptUseBlank": "true"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.