Trusted Contributor.. KedarB Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Permission Error while triggering subflows in project

Hi All

I am Trying to trigger subflow in my project using rest api call and getting permission error "Current user is not allowed to execute this flow." and "Access to the specified resource has been forbidden"

Username i am using is Internal admin user with all access. Also master flow and other flow i am trying to trigger have same permissions i.e. view and run permissions in central.

Does anyone came across such scenario ?

Let me know how can i tackle this issue ?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Permission Error while triggering subflows in project

Hi, 

Every time i get this type of errors i resolve it by verifying that the user who will execute this flows  has the autorization to execute all system accounts used by these flows. 

So what you have to do is the following:

1- find what each fllw uses as system account

2- give the authorization of executing all these system accounts to your user. 

Regards, 

AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

It might also come if I am not mistaken from an operation that can reside on a different folder path on which you did not get access. try to follow adel's lead too and let us know if it works.

in Studio you can use the references ability to understand "what does this use"

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. KedarB Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hi All

Thanks for the reply.

How would you provide access to system accounts to user ?

Also i am using admin internal account who has all access and still flow invoke is failing.

I tried to provide access to whole project and every persona i.e. end user, admin,promotor,.... still not able to invoke flow.

Regards,

Kedar

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi

An html page is available under central help (The "?"  in the top right of the window). 

It explains in details how to provide access to system accounts and many useful infos. 

Regards. 

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

You can also take a look to this document (pages 16 17), there is an image representing the "configuration items"  part where you can find system accounts and the provided permissions. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.