vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Plugin data jar was not found in studio plugin repository...

Hi,

In OO 10.02, I imported SA 1.0.2 content pack. Only the operation 'Install HP SA Agent' is underlined by a red line. When I move to mouse close to that, it is showing 'Plugin data jar was not found in studio plugin repository'.

The operation is under Library/Integrations/Hewlett-packard/Server Automation/Agent/Install HP SA Agent.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Plugin data jar was not found in studio plugin repository...

Hello and good afternoon Soundarajan,

I am an OO Support representative and would like to confirm, did you also import the SA certificate from #3 in the 1.0.2 SA Integration release notes?

https://hpln.hp.com/node/18051/attachment

Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jason,

I doesn't import the certificates till now... I will import and let you know if I get the same error.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Jason,

I still have that issue.

Now OO has been integrated with SA and I can able to attach software policy using HP OO. But I still have the issue.. "Plugin data jar not found.."

Certificates are exchanged between OO server and SA server.

Now we have upgraded OO 10.02 to 10.10.

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.