Absent Member.. bobmarsh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ports/protocols needed for Client installation on unmanaged servers

Hi, 

I have a situation where the servers that need to have the Opsware client installed are sitting behind two firewalls, we ahve already opened ports 3001 & 1002 for the client/server comms.

What I am trying to do is scan a host (by IP) and then want to install the client remotely, at the moment this fails to find the client scanned and I do not know which ports/protocols I need to open to get this working. I do not have access to the Firewalls to see the packets so cannot troubleshoot the issue this way.

If anyone can tell me the ports needed then I can get them opened and test

thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.