Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Possible to have custom dashboard in OO ?

Hi,

I am looking to have custom dashboard page which should have run status of flows success and failed per group and license utilization details. Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Prakash.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Forum. 

My name is Carlos Robles, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, unfortunately it not possible. However, you can talk with your Sales Representative in order to request a PSO, they are engineers that can help you with customization, but as far as I know, is not possible to customize the dashboard of OO.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.