ZenalBill Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Powershell script execution time

Hi all,

Is it possible to optimize the execution time that a powershell script object takes to run? Or maybe use an alternative that I'm not aware of ?

The reason I'm asking this is because I've got a powershell script to execute commands on a SCVMM and when I execute it remotely on the OO machine powershell command line it takes about 5 seconds to connect to the SCVMM, run the script and return the output. But when I execute a simple flow with just one operation "PowerShell Script" it takes about 40 seconds to a minute to run and return an output...

Has anyone experienced this? Is there anything I can do to optimize it ?

Thank you all 😉

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
EASJosh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Powershell script execution time

Hi,

Can you confirm if you're executing this via Studio locally, Central, or via the Remote Command Debugger?

Cheers,
Josh

--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, please click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.