Member.. Roberto Llanes
Member..

Problem to execute Script by SSH, by configuration in destination server policy ClientAliveInterval

Hello everyone

I write in this portal since I am new using the Operation Orchestration tool and I am presenting some complications when sending a script from the tool.

I explain a little the subject ..

In the flow that has been configured, a script is sent from OO to the destination server, however, in the destination server a policy has been configured to close the connection after 10 minutes, for this reason our process remains running on the OO screen but the script is no longer running on the target server because the connection was cut off.

server. destination .- sshd_config

ClientAliveInterval 600
ClientAliveCountMax 0

server. OO.- ssh_config

Host *

ServerAliveInterval 480
    ServerAliveCountMax 80

This was configured in the OO server so that every 8 minutes send a packet and this will prevent the session from being closed, however when executing from the OO tool this does not happen.

Is there a configuration to solve this problem?

Thank you for your support

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Josue_G_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Problem to execute Script by SSH, by configuration in destination server policy ClientAliveInter

Hi,

Can you please provide the following info:

-Base Content Pack that you are using.

-Are you using SSH v1 or v2 ?  Can you provide the path of the operation ?

Regards,

Thanks 

Josue Gómez
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.