Absent Member.. marco80 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Problem with Remote command WMI to launch bat

Hi,

i have this problem with OO 9.04.

I try to launch a bat that install net Framework 4 in silent mode.

I use the flow Remote command under Operational-Windows flow.

Tha bat contains  the command

C:\sw\dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe /q /norestart

In the command option of the flow i use constant and the value    C:\sw\dotnet.bat

When OO launch the bat windows create a temporanery folder in C:\ where extract the file and then instead to continue the installation it fails with error

"the sderr may have more information ecc ecc " but i do not assign it and it isn't required.

How can i solve it?There is a special option to launch command or bat?

I tri also to launch the command

C:\sw\dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe /q /norestart and get the same error

The things strange is that sometimes it works and now doens't work.

I try to rewrite the bat file and change format unicode but don't solve it.

Thanks a lot

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. ntt00015 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Problem with Remote command WMI to launch bat

Hi,

I think the error is not related with OO. It is related with your command because of the silent mode.

Check out the link below:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/mdt/thread/e2208f3a-8a31-4d02-b143-a88fc39dca50/

You might have to change your command like :
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe /passive /norestart

I hope it helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.