Trusted Contributor.. MartinAguilera Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Problem with pageSize in Get Flow Schedules operation

Hi!

I'm trying to use the operation Get Flow Schedules inside the HPE Solutions content pack to access all of the schedules of a flow, but this step is just getting 50 schedules. I saw on the API_Guide.pdf document, that the default value of the page size is 50, but if I add the input pageSize to the operation, still gets just 50 schedules. Does anybody know how to change pageSize in that operation?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
GalM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem with pageSize in Get Flow Schedules operation

I don't think that is possible. The easy solution will be to create a new HTTP Operation which will use the API. That way you can define how many schedules you want. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.