Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Proxy within a flow

I'm working on a flow that takes a backup from a DB and import it on a different DB.
The problem is that destination DB is outside the firewall.

But,, I can reach it through the proxy. Is it possible to configure the operation I want to run (SQLCommand) to use a proxy?
For example, through the scriptlet?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

While the operation itself does not have proxy support there is a possibility to set up a  reverse RAS on the database server  and configure a forward proxy in the central system settings in order to connect to that RAS from central. Then make sure that the  steps which require interaction with that db server always run on that particular ras through overrideJRAS /overrideNRAS  variables.

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.